14.5.12

Lifelately

I had a busy busy week last week planning for our Ford Fundraiser. I sold plants and Thai goods and we had new Fords to test drive all combined with a garage sale all at our small church office in the dirty, downtown part of my town.


It was exciting to raise money, and a little nerve wracking to sell something that I made, but it all worked out.. and in the end we raised almost $5,000 dollars towards our trip to Thailand this summer. :D.


Summer has begun in my small town. It's almost as though it happened overnight. I had to wake up early to go on a run so I wouldn't be too hot. I love it.


Hope it's beautiful where you are, enjoy it... go outside and garden or go for  walk. Spend time with nature.. it's almost impossible to have a bad day when you spend it outside.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...