14.9.12

Dress Smart!


First week of school is over (I surviiived!!) and I'm getting more and more excited about schooltime clothes that I don't really wear when I'm not at school. I absolutely love this owl dress and I have wanted a solid pair of hunters for years! 




1. Owl Be Loving You (($109.99) Modcloth
2.Elbow Patch Schoolboy Blazer in Houndstooth (($268)) JCrew
3.Coloured Denim (($19)) Joefresh
4.Lean & Mean Pant (($116)) Obey
5.Morning Glow Open Knit Sweater Ruche ((46.99$)) 
Ruche
6. Authentic Lo Pro TC (($50)) Vans
7.Ecote Suede Loafer 
(($39.00)) UrbanOutfitters  

8.Original Tall Gloss Hunters (($139)) Hunter


What clothes have you excited for the new school year?
-Bittybitzz XOX

1 comment:

Lauren Leggatt said...

oh my gosh, you totally just reminded me of how much I want/love hunter boots! I should totally just get a pair! :) Happy new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...